Thursday, October 07, 2004

Catholic Chat: Janine

clarong_malabo108: Hello poh!!!
clarong_malabo108: muzta life???
BUZZ!!!
guerrillakingx: hello
clarong_malabo108: hi ulit!!!
clarong_malabo108: filipino??
guerrillakingx: no
guerrillakingx: King of the World
clarong_malabo108: ????what
guerrillakingx: you read me...
clarong_malabo108: where is that place??
guerrillakingx: you know, the world
guerrillakingx: ...spins through space
clarong_malabo108: ammm,,ok ay you so
guerrillakingx: has a moon
guerrillakingx: so how are you?
clarong_malabo108: im not that fine!!
guerrillakingx: no?
clarong_malabo108: i had a terrible day!!!
guerrillakingx: why did you do that?
clarong_malabo108: do what???
guerrillakingx: have a terrible day
clarong_malabo108: i did not want to have that kind of day!!
clarong_malabo108: it just happen that
clarong_malabo108: it is not my day
guerrillakingx: what made it terrible for you?
clarong_malabo108: well, i JUST FAIL on a quiz!!!
guerrillakingx: and you want to blame it on the day?
clarong_malabo108: no its not just that!!!
guerrillakingx: oh?
clarong_malabo108: yes
guerrillakingx: Look, I'm working on unifying the consciousness of the human race into an experience of our undeniable interdemendance
guerrillakingx: (interdependance)
clarong_malabo108: oh...??? what that
guerrillakingx: Believe me when I say a terrible day is relative
clarong_malabo108: i don't understand
guerrillakingx: I know, that's why I'm here
guerrillakingx: not enough people do
clarong_malabo108: amm,, ok... so what does that mean??
guerrillakingx: I'll break it down...
guerrillakingx: we, humans are more togeather than apart...
clarong_malabo108: ok
guerrillakingx: more related than unrelated
clarong_malabo108: ok again
guerrillakingx: same, basically
guerrillakingx: we act like we are separate because of color or money or country
guerrillakingx: religion, the great divider
clarong_malabo108: can i ask you something??
guerrillakingx: all the institutions of government, education, and religion are obsolete
guerrillakingx: need to be reconfigured, reinvented
guerrillakingx: yes,
guerrillakingx: question...
guerrillakingx: please
clarong_malabo108: are you a priest??
guerrillakingx: no
guerrillakingx: King
clarong_malabo108: huuuh,,,, what a joke
guerrillakingx: yes, tell me a joke
clarong_malabo108: im not a joker
guerrillakingx: are you sure?
guerrillakingx: how do you know?
clarong_malabo108: what i mean is who are you really??
guerrillakingx: hey, it's real to me
guerrillakingx: www.undeadwords.blogspot.com
guerrillakingx: www.undeadpoetry.blogspot.com
clarong_malabo108: what is that actually??
guerrillakingx: my sites
guerrillakingx: check em out
clarong_malabo108: ok
clarong_malabo108: later
guerrillakingx: ya
guerrillakingx: later
clarong_malabo108: so,, what is your job??
guerrillakingx: to unify the consciousness of the planet into the obvious reality of our interconnectedness
clarong_malabo108: can i ask another question???
guerrillakingx: and I grow trees
guerrillakingx: yes
clarong_malabo108: why can't you answer me directly???
guerrillakingx: I am
clarong_malabo108: i mean tell me about the real you without joke pls
guerrillakingx: tall, handsome in an odd sort of way..
guerrillakingx: terse and sharp witted with a streak of provocativeness
clarong_malabo108: really??
clarong_malabo108: so,,, what is your real,,real name??
guerrillakingx: I have no reason to lie to you
guerrillakingx: my friends call me Dark
clarong_malabo108: why??
guerrillakingx: My parents named me David
guerrillakingx: Dark is stage name
clarong_malabo108: ok,, so what is your real age??
guerrillakingx: 35
guerrillakingx: 'til January
clarong_malabo108: really??
clarong_malabo108: im 16 yrs old
guerrillakingx: it's what I got from my birth cirtificate
guerrillakingx: congradulations
guerrillakingx: good job
guerrillakingx: keep it up
guerrillakingx: Name?
guerrillakingx: for you?
clarong_malabo108 : janine
guerrillakingx: nice
guerrillakingx: nice to meet you janine
guerrillakingx: thanks for playing
guerrillakingx: studying might help with that terrible day thing
clarong_malabo108 : mmm... ok got to go,,, next time again!!!
guerrillakingx: ya
guerrillakingx: aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home