Sunday, September 26, 2004

Religion:3 Orangelover

orangelover82: hi
guerrillakingx: hey there
orangelover82: funny id
guerrillakingx: What's so funny?
orangelover82: guerrilla
orangelover82: king
guerrillakingx: funny for you
guerrillakingx: By the way...
guerrillakingx: who are you?
guerrillakingx: Lover of orange?
orangelover82: yesssss
guerrillakingx: the fruit or color
orangelover82: no love except orange
orangelover82: fruit
guerrillakingx: sweet
guerrillakingx: Where is the orange lover?
orangelover82: in tehran/iran
guerrillakingx: What are you doing there?
orangelover82: i'm eating lunch in my office.
guerrillakingx: Ah...
guerrillakingx: almost midnight here
guerrillakingx: in the middle of the Pacific
orangelover82: US?
orangelover82: it's 1:03 pm
guerrillakingx: Hawai'i
orangelover82: i guess it's nice place. i heared a lot about there
guerrillakingx: I like it
guerrillakingx: What kine work you doing?
orangelover82: it's in US or other place?
guerrillakingx: US technically
orangelover82: in a university. educatioanl administer
orangelover82: it's west of us?
guerrillakingx: nice
guerrillakingx: yes
orangelover82: thanks
guerrillakingx: 3000 miles
orangelover82: north west?
guerrillakingx: west
guerrillakingx: little south
orangelover82: warm?
guerrillakingx: perfect
guerrillakingx: lots of rain
orangelover82: wait a min
orangelover82: can i know more about ur country?
guerrillakingx: I'm King of the World
guerrillakingx: I have no country
guerrillakingx: I live on Earth
guerrillakingx: But born in US
guerrillakingx: What do you want to know?
orangelover82: i heared a lot about Hawaii, i dont know if it's an independent country or it belongs to US
guerrillakingx: US took it in a coup in the late 1800's
guerrillakingx: A few here still resist the Idea of losing soverignty to US
orangelover82: i see
orangelover82: u r from Hawaii or u r american?
guerrillakingx: From Mainland...
guerrillakingx: Born in Oklahoma
guerrillakingx: Lived in LA
orangelover82:
orangelover82: so many places
orangelover82: nice places...LA..
guerrillakingx: Montana, Georgia
orangelover82: wow..
orangelover82: u r an adventurer
guerrillakingx: every day
guerrillakingx: you would like to see my writing sites?
guerrillakingx: http://www.undeadpoetry.blogspot.com/
guerrillakingx: http://www.undeadwords.blogspot.com/
orangelover82: u r a writer?
guerrillakingx: I write sometimes
guerrillakingx: sometimes it rhymes
guerrillakingx: What are you having for lunch?
orangelover82: a mixture of some vegetables and meat. no name..
orangelover82: u write peom?
guerrillakingx: ah
guerrillakingx: ta
guerrillakingx: ya
guerrillakingx: Some call it that
guerrillakingx: Sometimes it looks like poetry
guerrillakingx: Sometimes it doesn't
guerrillakingx: I don't know the difference
orangelover82: do u want to know? i wished if i would be a writer
guerrillakingx: then write
guerrillakingx: you're writing now...
orangelover82: not such a writing
guerrillakingx: keep it up
guerrillakingx: it is important
orangelover82: unfortunately i dont write as a writer
orangelover82: wait a min
guerrillakingx: It is not important what or how you write, just that you do...
guerrillakingx: My writing very unconventional
guerrillakingx: I write as I like
guerrillakingx: ...
guerrillakingx: I have an orange tree in my front yard
guerrillakingx: it is small
orangelover82: oh......i love it
guerrillakingx: but very tasty
orangelover82: it's so delicious if i cut an orange from a tree
guerrillakingx: These are ugly on the outside
guerrillakingx: decievingly so
orangelover82: an orange on the tree is nice
orangelover82: i want ask u something about writing
guerrillakingx: ya
guerrillakingx: asy me
guerrillakingx: Ask
guerrillakingx: what can the King do for you?
orangelover82:
orangelover82: i call u King?
guerrillakingx: Call me King
guerrillakingx: call me Dark
guerrillakingx: Whatever
orangelover82: my name is: fatma
guerrillakingx: aloha fatima
guerrillakingx: my friends call me Dark
guerrillakingx: cheers
orangelover82: why dark? what mean?
guerrillakingx: Long story
guerrillakingx: stage name
orangelover82: i see
guerrillakingx: Parents named me David
orangelover82: david is nice name
orangelover82: i like it
guerrillakingx: Means light
guerrillakingx: Ironic, eh?
guerrillakingx: so...
guerrillakingx: about writing...
guerrillakingx: ?
orangelover82: ok
orangelover82: i write to my friends and explain my feeling to them. i can do it well
orangelover82: but i cannot write independently
guerrillakingx: I pretend that I'm writing for an audience...
guerrillakingx: the Muse has many faces
guerrillakingx: In writing for an audience, I tend to explain myself to myself
guerrillakingx: which is nice
orangelover82: what's the subject of ur writing?
guerrillakingx: you can look foryourself
guerrillakingx: if you like
guerrillakingx: (sites listed above)
orangelover82: i'll see them
orangelover82: 2 hours later i'll see them
guerrillakingx: My perceptions of life
guerrillakingx: on life
guerrillakingx: and under life
orangelover82: u know, it's difficult for me to write without a real audience. but i can explain my mind when i find him(her) and want to answer some questions
guerrillakingx: ya
guerrillakingx: is helpful
guerrillakingx: Some people write to the King of the World because he acts like he knows what he's talking about....
guerrillakingx: Aloha Orange lover...
orangelover82: sorry, i had to leave my room
orangelover82: i'm here now
guerrillakingx: ah
orangelover82: u mean i write to u?
guerrillakingx: if you like...
guerrillakingx: I like to challenge and be challenged
guerrillakingx: to grow
orangelover82: oh, nice
guerrillakingx: beyond what I know
orangelover82: how can i write to u?
orangelover82: which subject?
orangelover82: any subject? any question?
guerrillakingx: ya
orangelover82:
guerrillakingx: My sites are blogs...
guerrillakingx: You know?
guerrillakingx: you can place comment and I can reply...
orangelover82: the above site?
guerrillakingx: ya
orangelover82: ok, i'll try
orangelover82: i'm visiting ur site now
orangelover82: can i add u as friend?
guerrillakingx: ya
fatima : i'll try
guerrillakingx: try?
fatima : writing
guerrillakingx: good for you
guerrillakingx: no try
guerrillakingx: only do
fatima : yes. u r right
guerrillakingx: just be honest
guerrillakingx: it is a valued commodity
guerrillakingx: in the economy of life
guerrillakingx: lunch over?
fatima : yes. we need exchanging our minds
fatima : yessssssssss
fatima : overrrrrrrrrrrrr
guerrillakingx: nice talking to you....
fatima : me too
guerrillakingx: I wish you the best on your administering
guerrillakingx: and the writing
guerrillakingx: aloha
fatima : thanks
fatima : what means:aloha?
guerrillakingx: Hawai'ian for Spirit, Breath, Life (used as greeting and farewell)
fatima : i see
guerrillakingx: how you say there?
fatima : i cannot translate it
guerrillakingx: ah
guerrillakingx: no goodbye?
guerrillakingx: tak care?
guerrillakingx: happy trails?
fatima : i see........
fatima : let me think to find it ...
guerrillakingx: ya
guerrillakingx: y
afatima : i'll tell u next time......
guerrillakingx: ok
guerrillakingx: ALOHA
fatima : i must be a writer.......
fatima : aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home