Monday, September 20, 2004

Washington Watch chat room...

kwamenasco: what kind of buz do u do??
guerillakingx: I'm king of the World
guerillakingx: Plus I propagate trees

kwamenasco: anyway need someone to do real gold buzkwamenasco: location plse
guerillakingx: Honolulu
kwamenasco: i am in Ghanakwamenasco: where is Honolulu
guerillakingx: Gold buis huh?
guerillakingx: I like gold...
kwamenasco: ye
kwamenasco: sure
kwamenasco: i am talking of 200 kilos
guerillakingx: Got a good back?
kwamenasco: yes
guerillakingx: What are you going to do with all that gold?
kwamenasco: a minuet plse
kwamenasco: Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Kwame Owusu. I am a Ghanaian reciding in Accra. I am the son of the late Nana Kwame Owusu, A small gold minner in Ghana. My father passed away on the 12th of March 2004. Before his death, he deposited 200 kilos of pure gold in a security company here in Accra. From documents he left behind, I who happen to be the next of kin is supposed to inherit the gold incase of his demise. I also learnt he was planning to send the gold to England through the help of a foreigner for offshore sales. This is because it is dangerous to sell here in Accra because of Government regulations.
I am asking you to come to my aid so i can pay the security company and get my gold out, and i will need your assistance to lift it abroad for offshore sales.
I am
guerillakingx: I don't know if I can lift 200 kilos...
guerillakingx: How many pounds is that?
kwamenasco: plse if u are interested call me on 233244226006 and i will explaine further
guerillakingx: I told ya I have a bad back, plus I don't know where Arica is...
guerillakingx: Sorry about your dad...
kwamenasco: ok
guerillakingx: how are you dealing with it?
kwamenasco: acctually at the moment i dont know what to do
guerillakingx: Well how can I help?
guerillakingx: I'm not a rich man...
guerillakingx: like you
kwamenasco: never mine
guerillakingx: well good luck my friend...
kwamenasco: i really appriciate u
kwamenasco: ok
kwamenasco: good luck too
kwamenasco: may God bless u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home