Monday, September 20, 2004

Pick Up Bar: 13

guerrillakingx: hey there
guerrillakingx: Are you a bot?

BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
guerrillakingx: hey...
guerrillakingx: Why you want the King to PM you?
beautifulbiatch2k4: coz i wanna chat to ya
guerrillakingx: you are a bot...
beautifulbiatch2k4: wats a bot
guerrillakingx: aren't you...
guerrillakingx: oh...
guerrillakingx: hello
beautifulbiatch2k4: helo
guerrillakingx: well beautiful, chat me up...
guerrillakingx: Where are you?

beautifulbiatch2k4: u chat me up
guerrillakingx: k...
guerrillakingx: Again, where you located?
guerrillakingx: Hey beautiful, I can't hang all night...
beautifulbiatch2k4: uk essex
guerrillakingx: What do you want beautiful?
guerrillakingx: What can the King do for you?
beautifulbiatch2k4: chat me up make me horny
guerrillakingx: Love your accent, by the way
beautifulbiatch2k4: thanxs
guerrillakingx: You know, I'm supposed to be uniting the body of humanity tonight, but...
beautifulbiatch2k4: but wat
guerrillakingx: but twat
guerrillakingx: (couldn't resist)
beautifulbiatch2k4: make me horny
guerrillakingx: Ok...
guerrillakingx: Prestu changu! POOF!
guerrillakingx: Did it work?
beautifulbiatch2k4: nah
guerrillakingx: ok...
guerrillakingx: Well, help me out...
guerrillakingx: What are you looking for in a cyber fuck?
guerrillakingx: Plus, how do I know that you're not a 17 year old farm hand from Iowa?
guerrillakingx: I don't now, do I?
guerrillakingx: Got a pic?
guerrillakingx: Describe yourself and I'll rub my words all over you...
guerrillakingx: ..I know farm hands need lovin' too, but...
guerrillakingx: Tick tock
BUZZ!!!
guerrillakingx: The Paki boys are getting out of school soon...
guerrillakingx: Does broken inglish turn you on?
guerrillakingx: Ok...
guerrillakingx: Ummm
guerrillakingx: Ohh... your words are so firm and erect...
guerrillakingx: slap me with them please...
guerrillakingx: Oh God don't make be wait a minuite longer...
guerrillakingx: You are so turning me on with that silent treatment...
guerrillakingx: Oh yess, the silent english accent, even better...
guerrillakingx: don't stop...
beautifulbiatch2k4: kk
guerrillakingx: Que?
guerrillakingx: Want me to hit another spot?
guerrillakingx: You are such a demanding biatch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home